Snakebite Snakebite

Nice game

I kept thinking it was too hard and almost gave up but I said fuck it if I have to dodge this god damn python a million times I'm gonna fucking beat it. Lolol fun game!

YoinK responds:

Lamest: Lightning

Keep em coming.

Halo sprite battles v2.5 Halo sprite battles v2.5

Not very fun.

First off.. this was under JUDGEMENT. Therefore its on the front page of the fucking 'Flash Portal' button, people wouldn't look this shit up.. no offense.. its just not fun and I can't believe that it would take any talent to make.. I'm not downgrading you or nothing, I aint gonna hate. It just seems pointless and a huge waste of time. I'll give it a 7 because it's just a different type of.. lets not call it a game.. it just.. there should be some other type of category for something like this.. lol..

Suprememessage responds:

Agreed, I wish there was a selection button that said "pointless time waster"
Almost all the games I make would fit in that

Jump 2 Jump 2

Kinda fun

Spikes seemed to be sensitive, especially in the water, like on level 8.
The black jump pads, weren't sensitive enough, such as on level 10. So, for every retard out there, like me, hold down SPACE, don't simply press it. K?
I just barely made it on level 11 :P I almost didn't hit it and fell back down.
Everytime I died it jumped me back to another level? Creative idea but was very annoying..
I got 0 points for every medal :P and I found the secret level but I accidentally skipped the jumper I had to jump on to get to it and landed on the level win :(
5/5 8/10

Scorpiastudios responds:

Thanks.
I'm still waiting for the medals to be accepted XD
Soz about that.
What level was sending you back one? PM me.
Were you not landing in the sludge???

Survivor Bacteria Survivor Bacteria

ehh

IT kept making me reload the game.. that sucked but overall it was sort of a cool timekiller. I wouldn't play it again, no offense, but it was fun for a little while :)

Neon Dodge Neon Dodge

Amusing.

Very amusing for the most part. A good time killer.

ProdigalFlashMaster responds: