I Am Soooo Happpy I Am Soooo Happpy

yea but..

the song just isnt there without the animation :)

A Lesson in Feelings. A Lesson in Feelings.

omgomg

who is kris and whyd he do the dad? thats nasty.

MichaelFay responds:

Excuse me?

garbage day 3 garbage day 3

another hilarious one

you=win

Snakebite Snakebite

Nice game

I kept thinking it was too hard and almost gave up but I said fuck it if I have to dodge this god damn python a million times I'm gonna fucking beat it. Lolol fun game!

YoinK responds:

Lamest: Lightning

Keep em coming.

Halo sprite battles v2.5 Halo sprite battles v2.5

Not very fun.

First off.. this was under JUDGEMENT. Therefore its on the front page of the fucking 'Flash Portal' button, people wouldn't look this shit up.. no offense.. its just not fun and I can't believe that it would take any talent to make.. I'm not downgrading you or nothing, I aint gonna hate. It just seems pointless and a huge waste of time. I'll give it a 7 because it's just a different type of.. lets not call it a game.. it just.. there should be some other type of category for something like this.. lol..

Suprememessage responds:

Agreed, I wish there was a selection button that said "pointless time waster"
Almost all the games I make would fit in that

HDC Presents: MooGi vs Wyze HDC Presents: MooGi vs Wyze

Klazik

gets my vote! raw shit!!

HDC responds:

.....

Lejin - FUCK YOU (ft. Cee-lo) Lejin - FUCK YOU (ft. Cee-lo)

Lol

Whats with the hate bro? All I said was respect and stay up. You did delete the track cause everybody called you out on stealing Eminem's verse. Just admit it... you didn't body anybody. Lol but that's ok, I feel bad for you so...
Stay up. :)

Lejin responds:

You got bodied and you stressing right now trying to make a name for yourself. But you flopped so hard and everyone called you out on your wack shit so you got your feelings hurt and you dleted EVERYTHING!

I never deleted shit my entire life you stupid confused white shit. Read about me im THAT N***A you little pieces of shit trying to rap is trying to b ME! YOULL NEVER BE BETTER THAN ME!!!

Stay down or get dropped on your head again confused white fuck. Im the realest in the game.

fuck outta here with that soft shit buddy buddy shit i aint yo fucking homie you weak pussy. step your fucking game up even 10 pound n***as like rav is heavier than u in the game and thats only because i built them.

YOU AINT SHIT!!! you got BODIED!<<BANG!!!>>KO!!!
The truth Hurts, go pop a painpill

- Mr. Big Bad Almighty Lejin (Hip Hop NG's#1 Artist)
- A-GANG (Almighty Gangster Records)
- Real-Over-Fake (Approved)

NGHH'11 - Steve vs EpiTroll NGHH'11 - Steve vs EpiTroll

Exceptid used that one last year too,

that was kinda funny